During the GW2 Beta Weekend Event I have noticed that many people talk about leveling problems usually their next personal story is several levels above their current level. I have noticed that trying to level up by killing the creatures is worthless since the amount of xp you gain is insignificant. So, what is the best thing to do?
- Do the personal story, you will gain xp and armor.
- Do the heart quests.
- While you are finishing the heart quests try to explore and you will find new dynamic events.
- Find event chain that finishes and starts quickly and then do it repeatedly (like the centaur event chain in kessex hills)
- Exploring also gives you decent XP especially while you are trying to find waypoints and Undiscovered Point of Interest (you can find them on the map).
- Skill point challenges give the same exp as heart quests of the same level
- Try to use AoE weapons and pull as many enemies as you can. Pull one mob and while you dps it run to next one and aoe both down. (thanks ninoffmaniak)
- Try to finish Daily Achievements.
- Don’t forget you get gems so you can get experience boosts. The boost isn’t much, considering that monster kill xp is fairly small compared to event xp, but its still a boost. (thanks Stealth107)
- If you don’t know where to go next, look for a scout. He is marked as spyglass on the map. Scouts will reveal hidden dynamic events and hearts.
- Use the Asura Gate, fast travel to far away locations, to visit the other races areas. You can finish their hearts and events. The Asura gate is marked as purple tornado on the map.
- Crafting will give you decent amount of xp.
- Guild Wars 2 Map with level range can be found here
If you think we missed something, please feel free to share it with us in the comment section bellow.