ArenaNet released the additional GW2 patch notes with several specific changes addressing events, personal story, professional skills and more in the latest game update Flame and Frost: Prelude.
- Changed all non-copper karma gathering tools to have a level restriction.
- Adjusted Orr Undead loot drops
- “The Steel Tide”: Reduced the number of giants you need to defeat to progress.
- Magnetic Grasp: This ability now immobilizes the target that it strikes. It is now a large Projectile finisher, and damage is now split between this ability and Magnetic Leap.
- New skill – Magnetic Leap (Earth Skill 3): Activate this ability to leap to an enemy that’s been struck by Magnetic Grasp.
- Spirit health increased by 25%.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles passed through the ground in several locations
Fractals of the Mists
- Fixed a bug that did not remove the Lava condition from players who died in the pools of lava at the final boss in the Volcano Fractal
- Fixed a bug where players were stricken with Agony even when they avoided the Ice Elemental’s AoE ice storm
- Removed the Daily Combo Kill achievement from the daily achievement rotation
Made the following changes to the Champion Risen Priest of Grenth boss:
- Increased cooldown on Grenth’s Shadow Pull skill
- Changed radius of spells
- Modified attacks to do less damage
- Modified attack area so as not to overlap on attacks
- Modified Velocity of Teleport to allow player to not go into ceiling
- Decreased the damage of Grenth’s Shadow Pull skill
- Decreased the numbers of spells