- Name: Griffonrook Run
- Location: South West part of Lornar’s Pass, West from False Lake
- Location map: Lornar’s Pass
- Recommended level : 35 +
- Achievement type: Jumping Puzzles
- Puzzle Type: Jumping / Fighting
- Duration: 20+ minutes
- Difficulty (Solo): Medium (Hard if you want to get the chest)
- Prize: Achievement / Chest
One of the Jumping Puzzles that offers real challenge before you can take the chest prize. At the start of this Puzzle, you can pick up a bomb from NPC Adventurer Thrada. In order to get the chest prize you have to carry the bomb until you reach the end of the puzzle, but you have to be careful not to get hit by any of the Griffons. You can finish this puzzle easier if you decide not to take the bomb but you’ll get only achievement, not the chest prize.
In order to get achievement and chest prize at some point you can choose between two roads, one of them (road C) requires a lot of jumps with several griffons, while the other one (road D) has less jumps but also a big group of griffons.
- You can find two types of eggs in the nests: the Red Egg gives you full Hp instantly, while the Blue Egg gives Swiftness.
- If you die in this area you can teleport instantly to the starting NPC
- When u die from falling damage , your gear don’t get damaged .
- If you are doing this puzzle with a friend, he can kill the griffons in front of you, and you can get the chest prize easily.