- Name: Prospect Valley Crash Site Climber
- Location: Northwest of Dry Top Entry Waypoint
- Zone: Dry Top
- Recommended level : 80
- Achievement type: General / Jumping Puzzles
- Puzzle Type: Jumping
- Duration: 5+ minutes
- Difficulty (Solo): Medium
- Prize: Achievement / Grand Chest
GW2 Master of Secrets World 2 Achievement can be completed upon finding 17 hidden rooms in World 2 Zone 3.
From the Start to the Checkpoint 1
Hidden Room 1: At the first uphill turn right, on the corner, behind the conifer is a hidden maze. Follow the left wall, to the hidden room entrance, that opens with flute song 332331 that you should learned at world 2. Enter hidden room, climb to the top, and jump down, there is a hidden area with 2 Polar Bears. Bomb a wall next to the 2nd bear and make the entrance to Hidden Room 1.
In order to complete Bachelor of Baubles World 2 achievement you should collect 42 baubles in World 2, Zone 2 in one playthrough. Baubles from foes aren’t counted.
From the Start to the Checkpoint 1
The first blue bauble is right behind the first Shopkeeper, and the second and third ones are easily spotted from the starting shopkeeper, and requires a few jumps.
GW2 Wooden Whistle is an item that helps you reveal secret areas or destroy frozen waterfalls, by playing different music notes. Three different musics can be learned in each zone of World 2. Zone 1 has music notes 123123, zone 2 notes 332331, and the final zone music notes 133133. In order to learn Music Notes from zone 3 you need to know Music Notes from zone 2.
Wooden Whistle Songs General Information
- When Played, Music notes do the following actions
- 1-2-3-1-2-3 – Reveals hidden room entrance areas that can be bombed in order to find them in all Worlds
- 3-3-2-3-3-1 – Opens/Closes specific doors, just like the one that blow the air in zone 3, or a door before the Moto’s Finger ultimate.
- 1-3-3-1-3-3 – Permanently destroys ice formations, like the frozen waterfalls in area 3.
Wooden Whistle Songs Locations
1-2-3-1-2-3 location Zone 1
Right above the checkpoint 7. Jump on the wooden beam line toward the sprout at the end of the river. Jump on two rocks, then on the sprout and after that jump on a rock plateau. Follow the path behind the mountain, and climb up. At the top there is a mushroom and flowers that make a path toward a hidden room. Enter the hidden room and interact with wooden object near the fireplace.
3-3-2-3-3-1 location Zone 2
At the top of the big building, with a gong, that comes right after the room with 6 frogs, make a jump toward a large rock pillar with a hole on it. Instead of jumping into the hole, throw yourself with a nearby flower toward a mountain in the distance. Follow this path, and find a way through a forest maze, to a Raccoon Kingpin. Use previously learned whistle to find (or check the picture bellow) bomb location. It is right in front of the Raccoon Kingpin near the forest. Reaching the end of this cave, interact with flower in order to learn new music notes.
1-3-3-1-3-3 location Zone 3
Area where you can whistle song 332331 is the one with many icy spikes in it. Playing the song 332331 at the middle of it, reveals secret passage that leads to the final world 2 music notes. Climbing on the main level of this hidden area, takes you to a room with 6 frozen waterfalls, continue to the last three, and progress through them until you reach a large area with many Bananas inside of it. Upon killing them all, secret doors open and you can learn secret music notes 133133 from nearby villager.
In order to complete Associates of Baubles World 2 achievement you should collect every World 2, Zone 1 bauble in one playthrough.
Tips: Acquiring this achievement in Infantile mode will save your time, but you should buy Keys to unlock the chests since the mobs don’t drop the Keys in this mode.
From the Start to the Checkpoint 1
Inside a hidden room on the ground level of Zone 1, with many water sprouts, you can find Red Bauble at the end of sprouts path. Another bauble this time Yellow Bauble is inside another hidden room, behind waterfall just befor the 2nd Checkpoint.
In order to complete GW2 Bachelor of Secrets World 2 achievement you have to find every hidden room in World 2 Zone 2.
From the start to the Checkpoint 3
From the Checkpoint 3 to the Checkpoint 4
Hidden Room 1: Following the secret path toward the World 2 zone 2 shortcut, through a flower push, and a hidden cloud, keep climbing toward the upper part of that mountain. Place bomb between various tree branches and enter the hidden room 1.
GW2 Wings of Justice Achievement takes place right after the first beam scale puzzle, and the checkpoint you pass.
- When you reach the flower, turn around toward the small cloud behind the big rock structure nearby. When you jump on the cloud, proceed quickly since the cloud will disappear.
- Then, on next plateau, push the box several times. Jump on the box, and climb on the bird at the top.
- After that, you’ll be teleported on the bird’s back. This is where the shortcut for Zone 2 starts. But, be careful, there are several owls and you can be knocked back on impact with them. You can easily pass this phase by turning your camera toward your bird’s tail. Using this method, you can easily spot owls coming from behind. It’s very important to dodge them, since the front incoming owls can be avoided by standing on bird’s helmet.
- Successfully surviving this challenge takes you to the last checkpoint in Zone 2.
GW2 Zodiac Weapon Skins are now available for purchase from the Black Lion Weapon Specialist. This weapon skin set is inspired by the classic Guild Wars Zodiac weapons. For a limited time only, until September 16, these weapon skins cost only 1 Black Lion Claim Ticket. Claim Ticket Scraps can be acquired by opening Black Lion Chests. Black Lion Chest Keys are available in the Gem Store in the Consumable category for 125 gems each or a pack of 5 for 450 gems.
Zodiac Axe Skin
GW2 Patch Notes Clockwork Chaos brings out new features and content along with bug fixes.
The nefarious villain, Scarlet Briar, has made herself known to Tyria! Chaos ensues as she unleashes her clockwork minions across the world!
- Witness the high point of the Queen’s Jubilee! Attend the ceremony and hear the Queen’s Speech in the Crown Pavilion of Divinity’s Reach. It’s sure to end with a bang.
GW2 The Queen’s Gauntlet is a new 1v1 arena, where players can test their skills versus various difficult NPCs. You can find six arenas flowing high in the air in The Crown Pavilion.
- The Queen’s Gauntlet is an arena type of match, where you should defeat chosen NPC in timely manner (2+ minutes, if not defeated in timely manners, floor of arena opens, and you fall down).
- There are three tiers of competitor bosses that you can choose to fight with.
- Their difficulty rises as tiers go higher, you open new competitors by defeating the easier ones.
- Tier one has 4 bosses and their names are:
- Halmi Hammerfell
- Windcaller Kieldia
- Suriel the Blazing Light
- Tier two has 4 bosses and their names are:
- Tyre Ragemaw
- The crew of the pirate ship Ravenous
- Tier three has 4 bosses and their names are:
- Subject 7
- Deadeye Dunwell
- Strugar and Chomper
- Liadri the Concealing Dark
- Additional Challenges can be added when you activate a gambit (unique disadvantages that you can activate at Master of Gambits NPC)
- Defeating Bosses with active gambits reward in special achievements and additional rewards.
- There are 7 gambits, where you can activate around 4 at the same time. Each of them costs one ticket
- Their names and unique disadvantages are:
- I’ll try the Exhausted gambit. Who needs to dodge roll anyway? – Your dodge roll is disable with zero endurance.
- I pick one Fire gambit. A little burning won’t hurt much. – You have burning condition during the time in area.
- I’ll take Frailty gambit. Getting hit is for chumps. – Damage from incoming attacks is increased.
- I’ll try the Squeamish gambit. Is there going to be blood? – Damage player does is reduced.
- I’ll try Hamstrung. Even crippled, I won’t be beaten. – You have cripple condition during the time in arena.
- I’ll try Tremors. A duel in the middle of an earthquake? How dramatic. – From time to time while you are in arena, you get knocked down.
- I’ll take on a Crowd Favorite. Being outnumbered never stopped me. – You fight an additional opponent inside of arena.