Error 21: networking issue. Try this workaround: uncheck “Remember Account Name” & uncheck “Remember Password.” Restart game client.
@GuildWars2: If you’re getting an error 42 trying to log in to #GW2, try closing and relaunching the client. Thanks for your continued patience! ~RB2
We have re-established server connectivity and are aware of some Error 42 issues.If you find this error please try again to reconnect. ^DO
There are several error codes that you can get when trying to log in to the Guild Wars 2
- Unable to complete operation. Please try again in a few minutes
- Unable to connect to a login server. This could be caused by an internet routing issue
- Network error. Please check your Internet connection and try again.
- Close your launcher when you get the error “Unable to connect to a login server. This could be caused by an internet routing issue ” and start the launcher again.
- Flush your cache
Start your Command Prompt as Admin (Start -> run -> cmd) then type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter
- Use your GW1 and ncsoft login.
- Try to change your password or update the info