- Consortium Mobile Mystic Forge – Price: 50 Gems or five for 200 Gems
Open a direct line to Zommoros and the Mystic Forge from anywhere in the world. Account Bound.
- Consortiom Mobile Crafting Station – Price 100 Gems or five for 400 Gems
Spawn a crafting station for yourself and your allies that is usable for 15 minutes. The type of crating station can be chosen immediately after spawning. Account Bound.
Narrative Designer Scott McGough, introduced a new faction Consortium in the latest Guild Wars 2 video Meet the Consortium. According to Mr. McGough, Consortium has a very specific purpose which is still well hidden, and we still don’t know what their secret agenda is. At this moment they offer good products, while trying to be competitor to the Black Lion Trading Company. Find out more about Consortium in the backstory video below.
GW2 Southsun Cove Sample Collection Locations are part of Southsun Volunteer Fieldwork achievement. For this achievement is required to find eleven herb samples around Southsun Cove for Researcher Levvi. First you need to obtain sample detector device from Researcher Levvi. Sample detector gives you two unique abilities. The first one can scan area for the samples and it has 1200 range. The second ability can collect revealed samples. If you drop your device do not worry, it is in your inventory, you can use it again when you are near to another sample, otherwise stick with your weapons.
GW2 Sclerite Weapon Skins are introduced with The Secrets of Southsun patch. You can acquire them from Consortium Arms Dealer located in Southeastern Southsun Cove (near Pearl Isle Waypoint), with Sclerite Weapon Claim Ticket, which can be obtained from Southsun Supply Crates. You can buy Southsun Supply Crates in the gemstore for 150 gems each or 10 for 1200 gems. Southsun Supply Crates are also drops from monsters in Southsun Cove.
Consortium Arms Dealer
Sclerite Axe Skin
GW2 Gem Store offers new Town Clothing items and new pet Mini Lion Cub:
- How to Dance, Volume 1 (400 gems): The permanent book teaches you the dance moves Dodge Step, Inventory Shuffle, Gear Grind each time you read it.
- Mini Lion Cub (400 gems): Available for a limited time (7 days)
- Cherry Blossom Shirt (200 gems)
- Country Lace Gathered Shirt (200 gems)
- Ornate Ruched Shirt (200 gems)
- Khaki Cargo Shorts (150 gems)
GW2 Game Update The Secret of Southsun is slated for release in just over one week from now – May 14, 2013.
- Keep the Peace on Southsun Cove: Inspector Ellen Kiel of the Lionguard has been tasked with restoring order to the island, but she can’t do it alone. In this all-new content, you’ll partner with Kiel to protect the settlements on Southsun Cove and uncover the source of the mysterious animal attacks!
- New Crab Toss Game: To keep their minds off their troubles, the settlers on Southsun Cove have created a rugged new beach game: Crab Toss! In this instanced mini-game, players try to score points by capturing a hermit crab and withstanding karka attacks. It’s fun in the sun, Southsun-style!
- Introducing Traps in World vs. World Traps are fiendish items that can be purchased from the new Traps and Tricks Outfitters on each WvW map. We’re starting with anti-stealth fields and traps that remove supply from enemy players, but in the months ahead we’ll introduce even more ways to spread mayhem in the Mists!
You have probably read the latest official patch notes, but we have for you some undocumented changes:
- You can toggle whether you want your gloves visible or not
- The group portraits have a background and now flash red if a teammate is downed
- Sunrise/Twilight finally award a legendary medal
- Eternal Battlegrounds Jumping Puzzle chest is now once per account per day
- There is a timer on the dailies within your Achievements panel so you can see exactly how long you have left to complete it
- In WvW, the Rank and Abilities item under Information now has a number in a blue circle indicating your current unspent points, and there is text under the progress bar that tells you when your title will change again
- They removed falling damage in cities
- Potion of Ascalonian Mages can no longer be used in combat
Spotted on Reddit
Decorative Molten Jetpack and Fused Gauntlet are new items which can be acquired by completing new dungeon Molten Facility and achievement from the last chapter of the Flame and Frost series – Retribution.
You can preview the items in the PvP Locker. Completing the meta-achievement for Flame and Frost, “Alliance Breaker“, awards you a Fused Gauntlet Ticket. Use this item to exchange it for your choice of Fused Gauntlets, a unique exotic item. Completion of this achievement requires all of the other Flame and Frost achievements except “A Rallying Flame“.
Braham’s Mace and Shield and Rox’s Short Bow and Quiver are each available in the Style category for 600 gems. Apply each skin to any weapon of the same type to change its appearance. Skins can either be applied to a PvE item or added to your PvP locker for use in the Mists.
GW2 Flame and Frost Retribution is the last chapter of the Flame and Frost series. This chapter will send you in secret foundries deep beneath the Shiverpeaks where the Molten Alliance forges deadly new weaponry that combine the fiery power of the Flame Legion with the iron might of the dredge.
New Story Dungeon – Molten Weapon Facilities!
Prepare for an underground raid against the Molten Alliance in our brand-new Living Story dungeon! Fight alongside Rox and Braham on this final mission against the combined forces of the dredge and Flame Legion, which culminates in a boss battle that will go down in Guild Wars 2 history!